1. Whisk together the flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a shallow dish. Add each piece of chicken to the flour mixture and coat on both sides.
2. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken to the skillet and let cook for 3-6 minutes per side. Remove each piece of chicken to a plate as it's fully cooked.
3. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the lemon juice, honey and garlic. Bring the sauce to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 1 minute. Remove the clove of garlic. Whisk in the oil and cayenne pepper.
4. Use the lemon slices to deglaze the chicken skillet a bit. Add the green beans and saute them until tender (3-5 minutes).
5. Plate the warm cooked rice, chicken and beans. Serve the sauce on the side, to be drizzled over as people prefer.