1. Trim and dress leg of lamb if necessary (may be bone-in or boneless).
2. In a medium bowl, mix Mango and Orange Dessert Yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, mint, curry powder, black pepper, salt, and garlic. Stir well.
3. Place leg of lamb in roasting pan. Cover with marinade mixture and marinate in refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours, or overnight.
4. Remove lamb from fridge 30 minutes before roasting time. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place lamb uncovered in oven. After 15 minutes lower temperature to 350 degrees F. Total cooking time should be about 20 minutes per pound; check doneness with a meat thermometer, which should read 140 degrees F for medium well done lamb.
5. Remove from oven and cover loosely with lid or foil. Allow to stand 15 minutes before carving. Enjoy with roasted potatoes or rice. (Potatoes or rice not included in nutritional analysis).
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2007