1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8- or 9-inch square pan with vegetable cooking spray.
2. In medium saucepan, whisk together 1/4 cup of the agave nectar with cornstarch. Add blueberries and stir gently to mix. Cook over medium heat, simmering for 4 minutes, stirring a few times. Remove from heat.
3. In medium bowl, combine lemon zest, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Whisk gently to blend.
4. Stir lemon juice into the blueberry mixture.
5. In a separate medium bowl, whisk together remaining 1/2 cup agave, eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla. Fold in flour mixture, being careful not to overmix. Pour batter in prepared pan. Pour blueberry sauce over the batter.
6. Bake until edges are slightly crispy and golden and center is firm, about 30 to 35 minutes; a tester inserted in the middle of the cake should come out clean. Let rest in pan 5 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature, cut into squares. If desired, serve with lemon curd and blueberries.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2014