1. Boil water and pour into a bowl. Add tea bags to steep in bowl for 6 minutes.
2. While tea steeps, make pudding as directed on package, using milk.
3. Remove tea bags, squeezing to extract the most flavors.
4. Slice half the strawberries, leaving the prettiest ones whole.
5. Dip each ladyfinger into tea, then place in a glass serving bowl.
6. Top ladyfingers with sliced berries. Pour pudding over berries.
7. Chill for 10 minutes.
8. Serve garnished with reserved whole berries, mint leaves, and whipped cream if desired.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2007