1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with foil and grease with vegetable oil. Set aside.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, whisk together miso paste, soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, and garlic. The miso mixture will be thick; Microwave for 20 seconds on high. Stir well until smooth.
3. Coat all sides of salmon by rolling the portions in the miso mixture.
4. Place salmon on cookie sheet and roast for 8 to 10 minutes, until cooked through and slightly translucent in the center.
5. To serve, place salmon on plates and garnish with scallions or cilantro, if desired.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2007