Note: Drummettes, also known as party wings, are chicken wings with the tips cut and are already split through the joint.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, blend mustard with olive oil, yogurt, garlic, and cayenne.
3. Place chicken wings in a shallow bowl and pour mustard mixture over them,making sure to coat thoroughly. Marinate for 15 minutes.
4. Remove wings from marinade, shaking off extra. Coat with bread crumbs and place on baking sheet.
5. Bake at 15 minutes. Turn all pieces with tongs and cook for an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until wings are golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and serve at once, alongside celery sticks and ranch dressing, if desired.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2009