1. Mix flours, salt and yeast well in a large bowl.
2. Add milk, honey and egg white, stirring until very smooth.
3. Cover and set aside in a warm place until spongy, light, and more than doubled (4 to 5 hours)
4. Dust a baking sheet with cornmeal. Spoon out twelve even portions of dough. Sprinkle with cornmeal, cover with plastic, and refrigerate at least 12 hours.
5. Warm a cast iron skillet or griddle over medium-low heat. When hot, add the oil. Grill muffins until their bottoms are golden brown. Flip and grill the other side until browned.