1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and generously spray paper with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, mustard, oil, and hot sauce until evenly blended.
3. In a separate bowl, stir together Parmesan, gluten-free bread crumbs, black pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
4. Remove thighs from the package, unrolling them into flat pieces. Dip each thigh into the egg mixture, making sure to allow all the excess to drip off. Firmly press all sides of the thigh into the bread crumb mixture, turning as needed for even coating. Place each thigh on prepared baking sheet. Repeat until all thighs are coated. (It's OK if they are snug on the baking sheet.) Discard any remaining egg mixture and bread crumbs.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, then turn each piece of chicken and bake until golden brown and cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2015