1. In a large bowl whisk together eggs, milk, egg replacement, mustard, and pepper.
2. Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Toast each slice of bread and divide the cream cheese equally among the slices, spreading evenly. Place 4 slices into the pan, cream cheese facing up. Cut fifth piece in half lengthwise and place pieces into bottom of pan to complete layer. It is OK if the toast overlaps slightly. Layer half the salmon over the cream cheese. Sprinkle with half each of the Havarti, onion, and dill. Top with remaining 5 slices of toast and salmon. Rewhisk egg mixture and slowly pour it over the strata. Top with remaining Havarti, onion, and dill.
3. Cover pan with foil. Refrigerate at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
4. When ready to bake strata, remove it from the fridge. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. If the strata is in a glass baking pan, place the strata in the oven while it preheats.
5. Remove foil and bake until puffed and golden, about 45 to 55 minutes. Let the strata rest for 15 minutes, then cut into squares. Garnish with capers and dill sprig, if desired.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2015