1. Center a rack in oven and heat to 200 degrees. Line a baking sheet with paper towels and set aside.
2. Whisk yogurt, lemon juice, half of garlic, and the honey in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste; set aside until ready to serve.
3. In a food processor, pulse peas, herbs, lemon zest, remaining garlic, paprika, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper until coarsely chopped, 6 to 8 times. Transfer to a large bowl, then add flour and toss to combine. Fold in eggs until evenly incorporated.
4. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium until shimmering. Drop six scant 1/4-cup mounds of batter into oil, then use a spatula to press into 1/2"-thick fritters. Cook until evenly browned, 2 to 4 minutes per side, then transfer to prepared baking sheet and place in oven to keep warm.
5. Repeat with remaining batter, adding more oil as needed and adjusting heat as necessary if fritters are browning too quickly. Sprinkle fritters with more herbs and serve with yogurt sauce.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January-February 2021