1. Remove chops from the fridge and let rest at room temperature for 20 minutes.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Trim any extra fat from the pork, then season chops on both sides with the rub.
3. Heat oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Sear pork chops untileach side is golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer chops to a plate.
4. Add onion to the pan and cook over medium-high heat until it begins to soften,about 6 minutes, stirring to scrape up the browned bits on the bottom of the pan.When onion slices are softened, spread evenly over the bottom of the pan and place the pork chops on top.
5. Transfer skillet to the oven and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, until chops are cooked through. Transfer chops to a clean plate and tent with foil to keep warm.
6. Return skillet with the onions to the stove top on medium-high heat, looseningany bits with a spatula or wooden spoon. Add vinegar, mango juice, and salsa, stirring to combine and scraping up any bits off the bottom of the skillet. Reduce the sauce until it is slightly thickened, about 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in salt. Add sliced peaches and stir to coat with sauce. Cook over medium heat untilpeaches are just warmed through, about 2 minutes.
7. Ladle sauce over the pork chops, sprinkle with cilantro if using, and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2011