1. In a medium saucepan over high heat, bring 1 quart of water to a boil. Add bags of rice to pan and cook for 10 minutes. Remove bags from pan and drain, unopened, in a bowl.
2. While rice cooks, place cauliflower and 3 Tbsp. water in large nonstick skillet or wok. Cover and cook over medium heat until water has evaporated, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
3. In a small bowl, mix together peanut butter and soy sauce until smooth. Add broth, garlic, ginger, and hot sauce. Stir until combined.
4. Add sauce mixture to cauliflower and heat over medium heat. Add snow peas, mushrooms, and onion. Cook vegetables over medium heat until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally. Add chicken and continue to cook until warmed through, about 2 minutes. If sauce becomes too thick, add more chicken broth.
5. To serve, divide rice among 4 plates and top with chicken. Garnish with peanuts.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2013