1. Place racks in upper-middle and lower-middle of oven and heat to 425 degrees.
2. Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, garlic powder, sugar, and cayenne in a large bowl until combined. Add cheese and pimientos and toss to coat.
3. Whisk buttermilk and mayonnaise in a medium bowl. Add melted butter and gently stir until clumps form. Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
4. Using a greased spoon or scoop, divide dough into 24 portions (about 3 tablespoons each) on two parchment-lined baking sheets, spaced about 2" apart.
5. Bake until biscuits are lightly browned underneath and set on top, rotating sheets halfway through, 12 to 14 minutes. Transfer biscuits to a wire rack and let cool 5 minutes before serving.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2019