1. Spray a 9-by-13-inch pan with vegetable cooking spray. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and Pumpkin Spice Butter until well combined. Pour half the mixture into prepared pan.
2. In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, cinnamon, nutmeg, and yogurt on medium speed until smooth.
3. Spread a layer of cream cheese mixture on half the challah slices. Top with remaining slices, making 6 sandwiches. Cut each in half and fit snuggly in egg mixture in pan (cut some pieces in quarters if needed). Pour remaining egg mixture over top of bread, moistening all the bread. Cover pan with foil and refrigerate at least 4 hours, up to overnight.
4. To bake, remove pan from fridge. Remove foil. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
5. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and pecans. Rub in butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over surface of French toast.
6. Bake uncovered until top is puffed and golden and liquid has been absorbed, 35 to 45 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes, then serve. If desired, top with whipped cream, maple syrup, and mixed berries.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2013