1. Lightly toast bread. Cut each slice into eight pieces and set aside.
2. While bread toasts, prepare dressing. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Shake well to combine. Add oil and shake until well blended. Alternately, whisk together ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Layer all slices of roast beef together. Cut into 1- to 11/2-inch pieces and add to a medium bowl. Pour on 2 Tbsp. of the dressing and stir to distribute.
4. In a large bowl combine romaine and kale. Slice onion very thinly and add to greens. Chop red peppers into bite-size pieces and add. Toss with 3 Tbsp. of the dressing.
5. Cut tomatoes in half lengthwise and slice into 1/4-inch-thick half moons.
6. Assemble salad. Divide greens among 4 plates. Scatter roast beef on top of greens on each plate, then top with tomato slices. Drizzle remaining dressing over tomatoes. Place 4 toast pieces on each plate and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2014