1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray and spread cauliflower in an even layer. Spray the top of the cauliflower with cooking spray. Roast for 20 minutes.
2. Add asparagus to the cauliflower and gently stir to combine. Spray top of vegetables with cooking spray and roast until vegetables are firm yet tender and slightly browned, about 10 to 12 minutes more.
3. While the vegetables roast, prepare the sauce. In a food processor or blender, combine peas, oil, lemon juice, water, chives, parsley, rosemary, pepper, salt, coriander, and cayenne. Process until very smooth, about 45 seconds. Alternately, combine in a bowl and puree with an immersion blender.
4. When cauliflower and asparagus are done, transfer to a serving bowl. Toss with sauce until evenly coated.
5. Garnish with Parmesan and rosemary springs, if desired. Serve warm.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2013