1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with olive oil cooking spray.
2. Drain beets in a colander and pat dry with a paper towel. Place on one half of the prepared baking sheet.
3. Peel sweet potato. Cut in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Place slices on other half of baking sheet in a single layer. Spray vegetables with olive oil spray. Roast until fork tender, about 20 to 22 minutes.
4. While vegetables cook, prepare the rest of the salad. Remove 2 Tbsp. of the juice from canned peaches and add to a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Add vinegar, salt, and pepper and shake to mix well. Add oil and shake until blended. Alternately, whisk these ingredients together in a small bowl. Set aside.
5. Slice goat cheese into 4 rounds. Top each with pistachios, pressing down slightly. Set aside.
6. Add greens to a large bowl. Drain peaches and add to bowl. Discard juice. Peel clementines or orange. Separate the segments; if using an orange, cut segments in half; add to bowl. Toss greens and fruit with half the reserved dressing and divide among 4 plates.
7. When vegetables are done roasting, add them to bowl used for greens and toss with remaining dressing. Divide among the plates, arranging them around edges of greens. Place a pistachio-studded round of goat cheese at the center of each plate. If desired, sprinkle with cranberries. Serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2014