1. Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil over high heat. Fill a large bowl with ice water and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, combine oil, anchovy, garlic, shallot, lemon zest and juice, vinegar, and mustard in a jar, then seal and shake until dressing is well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
3. When water comes to a boil, add green beans and cook until bright green and slightly softened, about 2 minutes. Use tongs to transfer beans to ice water; cool for 1 minute, then transfer to a large plate. Add potatoes to boiling water and reduce heat to medium. Cook until just tender, 8 to 12 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to transfer potatoes to ice water; cool for 2 minutes, then transfer to plate with green beans.
4. Add shrimp to pot and cook until pink and beginning to curl, 1 to 2 minutes; transfer to ice water until ready to serve. Reduce heat to low and gently add eggs to water. Cook 9 minutes, then transfer to ice water for 1 minute. Peel and halve, then set aside.
5. To serve, gently toss lettuce with 1 tablespoon dressing in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Arrange lettuce on a platter, then top with potatoes, green beans, eggs, tomatoes, and olives, keeping ingredients in separate clusters. Pat shrimp dry, then add to now-empty bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon dressing; add to platter. Drizzle a bit more dressing over top, sprinkle with basil, and serve with remaining dressing on the side.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2020