1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with vegetable spray.
2. Pour 1/2-bottle Roasted Garlic Marinade into shallow baking pan or two pie plates. Dip mushrooms in marinade, turning to coat both sides evenly. Let stand 10 minutes.
3. While mushrooms marinate, in a large skillet heat vegetable oil and sauti onion over medium heat until translucent, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add garlic, zucchini, and coriander, and cook for another 5 minutes, lowering heat so that garlic doesn't burn. Set aside.
4. Put mushrooms on baking sheet, gill side down, and bake in oven for 15 minutes.
5. While mushrooms bake, purie black beans in blender, adding water if needed to thin mixture. Put purie into a medium bowl and stir in 1/2-jar Corn & Black Bean Salsa, cilantro, and frozen corn. Add zucchini mixture and combine thoroughly.
6. Remove mushrooms from oven. Spoon the vegetable-bean mixture into mushroom caps, distributing evenly. Cover each cap with slice of Pepper Jack Cheese.
7. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake mushrooms until vegetable-bean mixture is heated through and cheese melts, 10 to 15 minutes.
8. Serve immediately, garnished with a dollop of guacamole and a spoonful of remaining salsa.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2007