1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In large, shallow bowl, combine thyme, salt, pepper and oil. Set aside.
3. Place nuts in medium bowl. While tossing with fork, lightly spray with cooking spray so all nuts are coated.
4. Lightly coat baking sheet with cooking spray. Turn nuts onto sheet and spread evenly across. Place sheet in center of oven.
5. Toast until nuts are lightly browned and fragrant- about 8 minutes. Occasionally, shake pan to shift nuts and prevent scorching.
6. Remove nuts from oven and immediately add hot nuts to spice mixture. Stir for few minutes to coat thoroughly.