1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray a 9"x13" baking dish with vegetable oil spray.
2. In a food processor or blender, process the cottage cheese, egg substitute, 3 tablespoons Parmesan, lemon juice, pepper, and nutmeg until smooth.
3. Squeeze the moisture from the spinach. Put the spinach in a large bowl.
4. Stir in the cottage cheese mixture and green onions. Spread half the mixture in the baking dish.
5. Cut the artichoke hearts in half. Pat dry with paper towels. Place in a single layer on the spinach mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan. Cover with the remaining spinach mixture.
6. Bake until heated through and bubbly (25-30 minutes).