1. Place steak in a glass pan, pour over marinade, and turn to coat all sides. Set aside.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (alternatively, use a stovetop grill pan).
3. Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Stir in rice. Cover pot, lower heat to medium or medium-high, and simmer until rice is tender and all the water is absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit, covered, for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and transfer rice to a large mixing bowl to cool slightly.
4. While the rice is cooking, in a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Add dipping oil in a slow stream, whisking to emulsify. Alternatively, combine ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake well to blend. Stir in thyme and red onion. Set aside.
5. Lightly oil the preheated grill surface. Cook steak for 3 minutes per side for well done, or to desired degree of doneness. Discard marinade. Let steak rest 5 minutes, then slice into bite-size pieces.
6. Pour vinaigrette over cooled rice and toss to coat the grains thoroughly. Add steak pieces, blue cheese, and olives, and stir to distribute. Serve on lettuce leaves, if desired. Serve immediately, at room temperature, or chilled.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2015