1. Prepare grill.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Remove from heat and add the lemon juice, lemon zest, first listed amount of salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Pour about half of the lemon butter into a smaller bowl to use for grilling the scallops. Reserve remaining lemon butter in the pan.
3. Place potatoes in a 2-quart saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring potatoes to a boil over high heat and cook, uncovered, about 10 to 15 minutes, until they can be easily pierced with the tip of a knife. Cover and set aside.
4. Lay scallops on a platter and brush both sides with reserved lemon butter; set aside.
5. Brush steaks with two-thirds of the olive oil, and rub second listed amounts of salt and pepper on one side of each steak. Place steaks seasoned-side up on the grill. Turn steaks after about 4 minutes, when well marked. Steaks will take about 4 to 6 more minutes to cook.
6. When steaks are nearly done, place scallops on grill. Grill scallops about 2 minutes on each side. Be gentle when turning scallops; tongs are especially useful. Remove cooked steaks and scallops to a platter.
7. Heat remaining olive oil in a sauti pan. Add the spinach and cook until it just begins to wilt, about 2 minutes.
8. To serve, slice steaks diagonally against the grain and divide among four plates. Drain potatoes and place a few on each plate. Divide the spinach and scallops among the plates. Drizzle remaining lemon butter over scallops and potatoes.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2006