1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment and spray with cooking spray.
2. Add mango, garlic, lime juice, smoked paprika, ginger, mango pepper jelly, and 1/2 Tbsp. of the oil to a blender and blend until completely smooth. Mixture should be pourable. If mixture is too thick, add up to 3 Tbsp. water. Alternatively, place ingredients in a deep bowl and use an immersion blender to puree.
3. Pour puree into a medium saucepan. Over medium heat, bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and cook for 10 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes then strain through a fine sieve and set aside.
4. Season all sides of the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Place skin-side down on prepared baking sheet. Brush tops and sides with remaining 1 Tbsp. oil. Roast until salmon is cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes.
5. While salmon is roasting, heat almonds in a skillet over medium heat until toasted, stirring frequently, about 4 to 5 minutes. Immediately transfer almonds to a plate to cool. 6. To serve, place salmon on 4 plates. Spoon mango sauce over each fillet, then top with avocado slices, toasted almonds, and, if desired, cilantro sprigs.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2015