1. Prepare marinade. Combine tequila or orange juice, lime juice, chipotle rub, sugar, salt, and dipping oil in a resealable plastic bag. Shake to mix, then add haddock fillets. Turn to coat fish thoroughly. Refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 6 hours.
2. When ready to cook fish, heat grill to medium high. While grill is preheating, prepare avocado salsa. Halve and pit avocados, then use a spoon to scoop the flesh into a medium bowl. Add all remaining salsa ingredients and use a sharp knife to slice through avocados until they're chuckily diced. Set aside.
3. Remove fish from marinade. Arrange fillets in a wire grilling basket or sheet of foil coated with cooking spray and cook approximately 3 minutes per sie, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
4. While fish is cooking, stack tortillas, wrap in foil, and heat on grill for 2 to 3 minutes, until warmed through.
5. To assemble tacos, place tortillas on four plates. Top each tortilla with one portion fish, 1/4 cup shredded cabbage, 1 Tbsp. chipotle dressing, and 2 Tbsp. avocado salsa. Garnish with a lime quarter and serve immediately.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2008