1. In a medium pot, bring water to a boil over high heat. Add rice, stir, then cover and reduce heat to medium-low to maintain a bare simmer. Simmer until water is absorbed and rice is cooked through, about 25 to 30 minutes.
2. While rice cooks, cut chicken into bite-size pieces. Heat 1 Tbsp. of the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 7 minutes. Transfer chicken to a bowl and set aside.
3. In the same skillet, raise heat to high and add remaining 1 Tbsp. oil. Add frozen pepper mix and water chestnuts and stir-fry until vegetables are heated through, about 7 minutes. Remove from heat until rice is ready.
4. When rice is ready, return chicken to skillet with vegetables. Add pineapple and teriyaki marinade and cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until all ingredients are well combined and sauce is bubbling, about 2 minutes.
5. To serve, divide rice among 4 plates, then top with chicken pepper mixture. Garnish with cashews and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2014