1. Place meat and grilling sauce in a resealable plastic bag. Coat meat thoroughly in sauce and refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 6 hours.
2. Preheat grill for high heat. Moisten a paper towel with oil, and hold it with tongs, and wipe grill with oil.
3. While grill is preheating, prepare vegetables. Core and seed red and yellow bell peppers and cut into quarters. Peel onion, cut off ends, then cut into eighths. Toss peppers and onion with olive oil.
4. Arrange meat and vegetables on grate. Cook meat about 7 minutes per side for medium rare, 9 minutes per side for medium, or until desired doneness. Cook vegetables 7 to 8 minutes per side. Allow cooked meat to rest for 5 minutes, then slice it into thin strips. Slice grilled peppers and toss peppers and onion with chipotle rub.
5. Wrap tortillas in foil and heat on grill from 2 to 3 minutes.
6. To assemble fajitas, divide half the cheese among the 6 tortillas, placing cheese in middle of each tortilla. Top with meat, pepper-onion mixture, salsa, and remaining shredded cheese, each divided evenly among the tortillas. Wrap each tortilla around filling to make a cylindrical bundle and serve immediately with light sour cream, if desired.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2008