1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a large ovenproof skillet, heat 1 Tbsp. of the oil over medium heat. Add red pepper strips and cook, stirring, until softened, about 6 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
3. Add remaining 1 Tbsp. oil to skillet and heat over medium heat. Add spinach and cook over medium heat, stirring, until spinach is soft and tender, about 5 minutes.
4. Whisk eggs in a bowl. Add black pepper and oregano and whisk well.
5. Pour eggs over spinach. Remove from heat. Place peppers in a pinwheel shape around the edge of the skillet, pointing the thin tips in toward the center. Scatter feta on top.
6. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the eggs no longer look "wet", and the frittata has puffed up a bit. The center should be set. Serve immediately, or let cool to room temperature.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, November - December 2010