1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees F. Place a baking sheet in the oven.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together honey and lemon juice until honey dissolves. Cut oranges and grapefruit in half along the equator and use a paring knife to cut out segments of fruit over bowl with honey mixture, allowing the segments to fall into the bowl. Squeeze any remaining citrus juices into bowl. Add mint and toss to combine. Taste and add additional honey if desired. Set aside.
3. Heat a large griddle or nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
4. In a large shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla. Dip bread slices in egg mixture and let some of the mixture absorb into the bread for 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Lightly spray griddle with cooking spray. Working in batches, add bread and cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to oven to keep warm. Continue with remaining slices.
6. To serve, place 2 slices of French toast on 4 plates. Use a slotted spoon to top with citrus salad, then top with a dollop of vanilla Greek yogurt. Serve immediately.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2015