1. Place a rack in upper-middle of oven and heat to 350 degrees.
2. Stir water and flaxseed in a small bowl and let sit 5 minutes. In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add coconut oil and mix with hands until oil is incorporated and broken into pea-size pieces. Whisk flaxseed mixture until smooth and add to bowl with dry ingredients.
3. Add non-dairy milk, blueberries, and lemon zest and use hands to gently fold mixture until no dry flour remains and dough forms a loose ball.
4. Turn dough out onto a heavily floured counter and roll or pat into a disk about 3/4" thick. Cut disk in half, then cut each half into thirds to form six triangles.
5. Transfer dough to a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until scones are firm to the touch and bottoms are light golden brown, about 20 minutes. Meanwhile, stir together lemon juice and confectioners' sugar in a small bowl until smooth to make a glaze.
6. Transfer baking sheet to a wire rack and let scones cool 10 minutes. Drizzle with lemon glaze and let set before serving, about 5 minutes.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April, 2019