1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray two 8-by-4-inch loaf pans with vegetable cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine both flours, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and flaxseeds.
3. In a second large bowl, use an electric mixer on medium-high speed to blend both sugars and eggs until smooth. Alternately, use a whisk or wooden spoon. Add zucchini, carrots, applesauce, oil, and orange zest and juice and mix well.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry. Use a wooden spoon or rubber spatula to stir until just combined. Add walnuts and cranberries or raisins and mix to distribute.
5. Pour into prepared pans and bake until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean, about 60 to 70 minutes. Cool to room temperature on a wire rack, then slice and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2014