1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with vegetable cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix together flour, sucralose, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3. In a smaller bowl, lightly beat eggs, then add milk, butter, and rum extract. Stir in pineapple and 1/4 cup of the coconut.
4. Make a well in center of dry ingredients and slowly add wet ingredients. STiur until just moistened; don't over-mix. Spoon mixture into prepared muffin pans, filling them 3/4 full. Sprinkle top of each muffin with about 1 tsp. of the remaining coconut.
5. Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown or until a toothpick inserted into muffin center comes out clean. Let rest in pans for 5 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Source: Hannaford Fresh Magazine, November - December 2008