1. Remove the skin and pull the meat from the chicken; set aside.
2. Using a sharp knife, slice the, 10 1/2-inch baguettes almost through lengthwise. (Stop cutting just before slicing the bread in half.)
3. Spread the cheese on the bottom half of the baguette. Top with sliced onion.
4. Place the chicken meat on top of the sliced onion, evenly distributing light and dark meat. Sprinkle the salt over the chicken.
5. Place drained and patted dry roasted red peppers on top of the chicken. If any of the peppers are too large to fit the sandwich, tear them into smaller pieces to fit.
6. Close the bread and gently press down. Using a sharp knife, slice the baguette into four sandwiches. Wrap and refrigerate until needed.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2006