1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9-by-13-inch pan with vegetable cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, mix paprika, cumin, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, and salt. Reserve 1 teaspoon of this spice mixture for the carrot slaw. Mix remaining spices with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil to make a wet rub. Coat both sides of each salmon fillet with rub and place in prepared pan. Roast at 400 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes, until opaque.
3. While salmon roasts, prepare carrot slaw. In a medium bowl, combine reserved 1 teaspoon of the spice mixture with sugar, 2 teaspoons of the lemon juice, and remaining 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Mix well to combine. Add carrots and stir to coat completely with dressing. Set aside.
4. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise with remaining 1 teaspoon lemon juice and olives and set aside.
5. To assemble, spread a quarter of the mayonnaise on each piece of bread, followed by a quarter of the carrot slaw. Place salmon fillets on top and scatter greens over top of salmon. Cover with second piece of bread. Cut each sandwich in half on the diagonal and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2007