1. To prepare the dressing, whisk together sour cream, light mayonnaise; first amount of olive oil; salt, freshly ground pepper, Tabasco sauce and vinegar in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Prepare orzo pasta according to package instruction and set aside to cool.
3. Toss the cooked orzo and remaining olive oil in a medium bowl. Add the sugar snap peas; thinly sliced scallions; and bacon, and mix gently.
4. Add the dressing to the orzo and stir to coat the ingredients.
5. Serve immediately or refrigerate until needed.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2006